PMMSTUDIO 3D Printed Figures 1:76, 1:43 & 1:50

Stentor

I stumbled across a new to me supplier of 3D printed figures on eBay.

The quality is very good and the range is impressive covering mainly modern dressed figures in what you might call normal everyday poses.

116 figures are listed including: middle aged men chatting, man on a mobile phone, male and female photographers, man on a motorcycle, stern older looking lady, pregnant woman, man spraying paint in a hazmat suit, girl leaning against tyres, man with a clipboard, football fan and a choice of dogs.

Service is good and when I contacted them with a query Stewart replied back very quickly.

The range is mainly 1:76 but some figures are 1:43 or 1:50, options for painted or unpainted and prices start from £1.99 a figure.

Find them on eBay by searching for seller PMMSTUDIO.

They have no connection to me other than being a satisfied customer.

//Simon 

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

I've just put in my second order having also found them by accident. Decided to go for the painted option and they arrived a week from placing the order. Within hours of placing second order , had a message asking if I had any colour preference for a couple of figures, then later in the day notification arrived saying they are being posted. Well impressed and quality of figures and painting is excellent.

Philip

Just had a look, and I'd agree some great looking figures available.  Would be good to be able to see some pictures of the painted versions on the eBay page.

If you Google PMMSTUDIO make sure you include eBay in the search or you end up in a Polish beauty salon!

Edited by Waverley47708
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, I think so.  I got my 2nd batch of figures from them shortly before they changed their page to this placeholder.  The delivery time was very good for the two orders I made, and very sensibly packaged up.  Great service all around I thought.  Again, no connection to them, just a happy customer.  

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...