Bachmann back catalogue

John Harris

Is there anywhere on the interweb that lists all the previously issued Bachmann models or sets?  I've found a few sites, mostly in the US, but they list no more than half-a-dozen in HO (for example), which I'm sure cannot be right.

I appreciate that some sets / models were not officially available in the UK, but a listing of US issues would be a help.

Many thanks in advance.

jch

Edited by John Harris

I seem to recall at one time there was a document available on the Bachmann website that was a “complete” listing of all OO models produced up until then.  Was maybe about 10 years ago though?  I assume it is OO stuff you are interested in?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, peterfgf said:

I have this Bachmann listing from about 6 years ago.

Peterfgf

branchline_products_by_item_no_rev11.pdf 1.63 MB · 10 downloads

My version is rev 11, which I think this one is also?  I downloaded mine on 12/08/14, so presumably it was still the latest published version at that time.

I also have an earlier version downloaded in March 2011, so not just a one off.  In same folder I also have copies of price lists from 2007 and 2010, if anyone wants a shock!

In a similar vein, is anyone aware of a similar listing or online record of Hornby items, particularly the newer, accurate models?

18 hours ago, Ron Ron Ron said:

That's the one I have.

2013 -  7 years out of date.

It would be really useful if an up-to-date listing was issued.

It would indeed. Someone took the trouble to update it, which was probably not a major job if it was updated as new items were launched. It would be a horrible job now. The same thing happened with an index to the Collectors’ Club magazine. That was allowed to lapse and would not be an easy thing to catch up with. The index was deleted from the website so (it was hoped) we wouldn’t notice.