Peco streamline turnouts Have they changed length?

Hi all. I have got all of my OO Peco Streamline old track and turnouts (35 in all) from storage and I'm starting an ambitious adapted three-level CJ freezer  layout. However I think that my old SL 91-92 and SL 95-96  turnouts are now made to a different lengths! is this so?

My old SL 91/92 are 168 mm long and the SL 95/96 are 185 mm long. 

I have searched the webs and can't as yet find any info on this. cheers in advance 

Thank you Gordon S. A very useful turnout chart. If only Peco would supply something like this its taken me ages to compile a short list with just the code 100 HO peco range. yours is fantastic. I shall print it and keep it handy.

However. I seems my small SL 91/92 turnouts are very small measuring only 168 mm long they now are made 185mm long. 

My medium SL 95/96 points are 185 mm long. which is a shame as I have about 14 small and 8 medium. looks like I will have to go and buy a heap more. 

Thanks I'm no longer confused. 

Edited by posneg6
speilinghaha

Thanks all who replied I am now officially a Numpty. I was thinking my small Turnouts where Streamline! I now realise they are Setrack standard turnouts. apologies 

Is it possible to delete the topic?

• Friendly/supportive 1

46 minutes ago, posneg6 said:

Thanks all who replied I am now officially a Numpty. I was thinking my small Turnouts where Streamline! I now realise they are Setrack standard turnouts. apologies 

Is it possible to delete the topic?

Preferably no, there has been some useful information posted,

and it will help others.

• Agree 4