HYA/IIA, BY Accurascale in OO/4mm scale!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold
12 minutes ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

So my understanding is these are still not on a boat but shorty and biomass are? Is that the state of play or has my working brain cell got it wrong Dad.

All the HYA and HYA cutdown and IIA biomass and HAA hoppers are in containers in transit already. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 29/01/2022 at 14:01, McC said:

All the HYA and HYA cutdown and IIA biomass and HAA hoppers are in containers in transit already. 

Hi, are the full length HYA and the IIA wagons all on one ship/ container or do you know if they will arrive separately?

Sorry to be annoying, Cheers!

• RMweb Gold
30 minutes ago, XChris said:

Hi, are the full length HYA and the IIA wagons all on one ship/ container or do you know if they will arrive separately?

Sorry to be annoying, Cheers!

The HYA and IIA ranges are together in a pair of containers which are due in about 5-6 more weeks assuming no delays. 

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Over the last week, we have been able to bring you a first look at our IIA Biomass and our Cut Down HYA wagons which are currently on the high seas. But, what about the wagons that kicked our exciting range off? Well, here they are; the HYA coal hopper wagons in their original form.

First up is the previously unseen Touax livery over debranded Fastline.

P1051392.JPG.0faa6b422fb112b7860e111931096f91.JPG

P1051413.jpg.d01ce824df09305b7d729e0b95121220.jpg

P1051393.jpg.295df2ad2666eb520dad7a836d649c07.jpg

Of course, there is also Fastline, still branded and running long after the company sadly stopped operations.

P1051518.jpg.356463419c584bc80018f83ebaf7314b.jpg

P1051555.jpg.22186b038a4c4446e1d4530882fc0cba.jpg

And of course, GBRf

P1051586.jpg.e46265fe20fd53785433b64dda5c12a5.jpg

P1051646.jpg.15b7eb9d6019cf4df0a497ecf93b3c97.jpg

P1051629.jpg.3528aa9498ff5f2bbe974c55de54a505.jpg

Like their cutdown and biomass sisters, the remaining stocks of our HYAs are very low. Make sure you don't miss out, and with a RRP of £74.95 per twin pack, and 10% off when you buy two packs or more direct, they represent amazing value for money.

Order now via your local stockist, or direct: https://accurascale.co.uk/collections/hya-iia

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 8
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, Melangoose said:

Hi Fran/ Accurascale 

Any delivery updates on your HYA/IIA wagons?

Regards

Nigel Crow

Hi Nigel,

Shipping to customers since yesterday. We will email tracking details once allocated to all paid orders. 

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

I received an e-mail with tracking notification on Friday that both my packs were "In Transit" with GLS Ireland.   An update came late afternoon Monday that tracking information for the current courier was no longer available and the status reverted to "Order Ready".

Presumably this marked the handover from GLS Ireland to Parcel Force, as Parcel Force have been here this morning and already delivered one pack containing two wagons.

Haven't ran them yet but from what I have seen these look very well produced and will give much pleasure.

Hopefully my other pair of HYAs will arrive tomorrow or later this week.

Edited by cessna152towser
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium
On 05/04/2022 at 12:48, cessna152towser said:

Parcel Force have been here this morning and already delivered one pack containing two wagons..............Hopefully my other pair of HYAs will arrive tomorrow or later this week.

My second pair of HYAs arrived safely this afternoon.

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Mine have turned up and are on the layout, very happy so far, look forward to running them later once the kids are in bed.

Shortys in Tarmac and Nacco paired with Cemex Express just for a bit of irony (which has also happened with my Castle PCAs, but I believe it has run with both Tarmac HYAs and Castle PCAs in real life too)

Biomass starting off with 60095 given it was bought specifically for this purpose.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, TomScrut said:

Mine have turned up and are on the layout, very happy so far, look forward to running them later once the kids are in bed.

Shortys in Tarmac and Nacco paired with Cemex Express just for a bit of irony (which has also happened with my Castle PCAs, but I believe it has run with both Tarmac HYAs and Castle PCAs in real life too)

Biomass starting off with 60095 given it was bought specifically for this purpose.

Irony was Caterpillar's being used to demolish the JCB factory in Uttoxeter a few years back!

60095 - such s traitor!  Based on that - I hope Hornby are going to thank Accurascale for doing the biomass wagons, which is increasing their Class 60 sales....   Talk about helping out a 'friend'!

25 minutes ago, Torbay Express said:

60095 - such s traitor!  Based on that - I hope Hornby are going to thank Accurascale for doing the biomass wagons, which is increasing their Class 60 sales....   Talk about helping out a 'friend'!

I bet a lot of 26 and 95 have been sold off the back of these wagons.

Mine don't seem to be playing nicely with it on Hunts or Kadees though. Might have to resort to tension locks. I think it is a combination of the wagons not having much movement on the coupler and the 60 being ridiculously slack.

• RMweb Premium
41 minutes ago, Torbay Express said:

Works both ways.   I ordered my 4 GBRf HYAs from Accurascale because I needed a few GBRf wagons for my Hornby 66 731 Captain Tom Moore to haul.

Edited by cessna152towser
typo

1 minute ago, cessna152towser said:

Works both ways.   I ordered my 4 GBRf HYAs from Accurascale because I needed GBRf wagons for my Hornby 66 731 Captain Tom Moore to haul.

Let's be honest here, we'd not have that much to play with in OO if it wasn't for Hornby or Bachmann. I aren't entirely sure what I would be meant to pull these with if I had to use an AS loco! I don't think 55s, 37s or 92s have pulled these in real life (maybe 37s on moves perhaps?)

• Agree 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1