New Development Manager

truffy

1 hour ago, Neal Ball said:

This is an interesting move by Kernow and one that will make the hobby certainly richer, in terms of variety. For which congratulations Graham @Graham_Muz, I wonder though if this could put Kernow onto the same path as Hatton’s and Rails and lead to disputes with certain manufacturers.

I am sure, Kernow have already thought about this and hopefully have a solution.

I think the solution appears to be here already with EFE rail, hopefully we will see more releases in the future of Kernow exclusives via EFE 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Gold
17 minutes ago, JohnR said:

Guildford is most definitely LSWR territory. 

Sure was, though to be fair the LBSCR did have running powers in from Peasmarsh Jct off its branch from Christs Hospital. It was the SER/SECR that had a much bigger presence (not as big as the LSWR), also using running powers, because their Redhill-Reading line was much more important in the general scheme of things, and of course still exists.

• Agree 2

• RMweb Gold
38 minutes ago, GeoffBird said:

I have a good model of Sidmouth.  Made up some 30 years ago from a cardboard kit (can't remember from wherre now) but it still Looks good.

Thats probably the Prototype Models kit of Sidmouth Junction - another Type 1 box, but very unusual in that it was quite tall. 

• Agree 2

• RMweb Premium

I too am sure this collaboration will lead to some more excellent models. Graham and Chris should between them have the Southern and (Great) Western areas sown up in terms of expertise.

But I do hope that this doesn't prevent Graham from continuing to provide advice to Hornby (or anyone else) on an ad-hoc basis as this can only benefit everyone.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold
On 04/09/2020 at 10:05, Calnefoxile said:

Congratulations @Graham_Muz now point a shrink ray at the JIA and get it out in N Gauge :P:P

Cheers

Neal.

your wish https://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/159446-efe-rail-winter-2020-announcements-beattie-well-tank-gate-stock-class-58-cargowaggons-plus-2-new-n-gauge-projects/

• Like 2