08 938 Eastfield shunter re-paint

I've been asked to re-paint an 08 into this one off ED livery.  I seem to recall reading somewhere ? that Shawplan had produced a set of transfers for the very similar ML version of the same loco ? but I may well be mistaken.

Anyone else done this 08 ? 

It's not easy to contact Brian to confirm.  Failing that I'll try Steve at Rail-Tec to see if he has done them/or can make them up. 

TIA

Ken

BR Class 08 08938 - Eastfield TMD, Glasgow

I've done the transfer pack for the ML version for some time, and the ED variant is already in design for somebody else who has also asked for it. The ED version has a few quirky bits on it so it's not as straight-forward as what many people might initially think - at least if you want to get it bang on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, railtec-models said:

I've done the transfer pack for the ML version for some time, and the ED variant is already in design for somebody else who has also asked for it. The ED version has a few quirky bits on it so it's not as straight-forward as what many people might initially think - at least if you want to get it bang on.

Thanks for that, Put me down for a 4mm ED set as and when available.  I've still to receive the base model, so no big hurry.

Regards

Ken