Track shortages

martinapsid

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, MiltonF said:

No more pre-order listing of SL-E92 on hattons? How on earth am I going to make my unrealistically short BLT now?

Still available from other retailers. 

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold

My grandson and I have just bought 6 yards of second-hand (but undamaged) flexible 00 track from the Eastbourne Collectors Market, adjacent to the 12"/1ft station. There were more lengths left when we got ours on Tuesday.

Anyone got any more news on Peco track! I ordered 4 electro frog points from Rails Of Sheffield at the beginning of March but am still waiting! I’ve emailed just to be told they are still waiting for supplies. Are there other shops with supplies? 

4 hours ago, Newmodeller96 said:

Are there other shops with supplies? 

Yes.  A lot of people's first port of call will be one of the large online retailers, so they are going to run out first and that therefore means a longer wait.  If you try one of the smaller model shops, they may have what you require.  They have a slower turnover so are less likely to have sold out, but equally they may only have one or two of whatever turnout you require.

You don't say what Electrofrog points you are looking for, but you could try someone like my local model shop - https://www.harburnhobbies.co.uk/acatalog/_00__H0_Track___Accessories.html  It looks as though they have most of the range in stock, but with a few exceptions.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...