Brassmasters service.

tomparryharry

• RMweb Gold

I was very pleased to learn that Brassmasters continue to support the Martin Finney models in 4mm. I'm still scratchbuilding an 26xx Aberdare. Could they supply me with a set of coupling rods? Yes, they could. They arrived yesterday, and very nice to boot. One item less to find....

Happy modelling,

Ian.

• Like 6
  • Agree 2

Ian that is great news. I have a number of Finney kits which I have purchased locally here in Australia. It is great to know that they may be able to supply parts if they are missing anything. I have been building 2 V2's which thankfully are not missing any parts... except where I have managed to miss place and then find again parts! 

• Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, DougN said:

Ian that is great news. I have a number of Finney kits which I have purchased locally here in Australia. It is great to know that they may be able to supply parts if they are missing anything. I have been building 2 V2's which thankfully are not missing any parts... except where I have managed to miss place and then find again parts! 

Hi Doug. Yes, they do indeed support the Finney range. I thought it was a long shot, but much better than I expected. However, I'd e-mail them first. I'm just a satisfied customer. 

Best wishes,

Ian.

• Like 1

I have half of a A4 kit, the previous owner parts of the kit used which was mostly the chassis but didn't use the body for variousness reasons so I may get in touch in the new year to see if I can purchase the missing bits.  I would have to get a tender for it as well. Another batch build for the future as I have to finish what I have already started. 

• Like 1