Is this the new norm?? Where on a layout would you put this??

As far as the Noch HO figures go, they're fairly broadly painted; and the actions portrayed are fairly risible.  If you have to have such things, then its up to you.  In N gauge, I suspect that everything is more or less in the imagination of the beholder.

Are they delivered in plain brown covers?

• Funny 2

• RMweb Premium
13 hours ago, phil-b259 said:

Its not new!

The German firm called Norch have been making these for years now - and the range is allegedly very popular.

See https://www.noch.com/en/product-categories/figures-and-decoration/figures/sexy-scenes.html

Don't forget that it's not unusual for Germans to be into a bit of public nudity, so having models of the same is just 'normal'.

• RMweb Gold

We have had this subject on another thread before.

It seems to me that if someone wants such scenes on their home layout that is a matter for them. Presumably many do or Noch would not be producing so many variations on this theme. I have rather more reservations about such scenes on a layout that is taken out to exhibitions. I would draw a distinction here between figures representing naturists and figures representing sexual acts.

But what if such figures represent accurately the location being modelled? In Germany and France it is commonplace for the "red light" district to be close to the station.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, gordon s said:

Good grief, things have changed. I used to manage with a Jubbly and a Lyons fruit pie for my lunch...........

Becareful how you exit Brussels Nord station then, main entrance is a grim dark palace of austerity even BR would be proud of.
But take the other exit, and your eyes will widen and the street is distinctly fruity with a lot of “interesting” activity.

Budapest Keleti, Warsaw Centralna, Frankfurt, Vienna Nord all have a presence of groupies in close proximity eager to cheer on railway enthusiasts..:wacko: who may exit the station looking for places to take pictures of arriving / departing trains and end up seeing something altogether distracting.

Edited by adb968008
  • Informative/Useful 1