Baseboards

foggyjames

I have five modular baseboards going spare. Original donated to me from a now dismantled Continental Modeller -featured layout. I decided the dimensions weren't going to work for me, and it would be tricky to modify them, but I'm reluctant to bin them. I'm happy to pass on further details of the donor layout to the recipient if they want to know a bit more about the boards' former life! The layout was originally laid in HOm, but would suit OO well enough.

There are two scenic boards, formerly a station area, plus three plain boards - I think one of a similar size to the scenic boards, and two smaller ones which together formed a lift-up access flap. I think the larger boards are something like 1400 x 600, but I can confirm for any interested parties. Forgive the vague details - they're a little well buried at present.

Sadly I've used the frames and dowels with my replacement boards, but that could be easily addressed.

Collection from Lincoln at your leisure, potentially Bristol next week (if you're equipped), or South Devon slightly longer-term by arrangement. I may be able to deliver for diesel money.

cheers

James

Boards.JPG

Little update - I was in a bit of a rush last night, hence the scarce detail! I got some dimensions for an interested party...

Dims (approx, all in cm):

Scenic board 1: 122 x 62

Scenic board 2: 118 x 62

Plain board 1: 76 x 61

Plain board 2: 122 x 61

Plain board 3: 95 x 61 (Flap hinge - drops down)

cheers

James

• 2 weeks later...