Accurascale Welcomes Paul Isles On Board!

Well done and congratulations to all involved. The growth an development of Accurascale is exciting but also brilliant in its measured success. I have no doubt this will be a development that will push this company forwards greatly - but also eat into the market share of others that we have come to know. Competition is no bad thing like this, yet will make the future very interesting!

Edited by The Black Hat
  • Like 4
  • Agree 4
  • Thanks 2

• RMweb Gold
16 minutes ago, adb968008 said:

Accurascale are going leaps and bounds.

Indeed, had my second set of PFAs arrive about half an hour ago and they are stunning. So looking forward to my Deltics and 37s.

Congratulations Paul.

Roy

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, adb968008 said:

Hi Paul,

Quick favour to ask..

on your way out, could you pick up that class 31 tooling and bring it with you ?

Some of us really need some head-code box 31’s and no one in Margate seems to be using it.

:D

... except the Hornby 31 is not the sort of definitive representation that Accurascale aspire to. Above bogie level, the body shape is rather compromised, a story familiar from their Gresley gangwayed coaches.

The Nim.  

• Agree 4

• RMweb Gold

Sorry to be negative about this but my wallet just groaned!! SWMBO must not be informed of this development and her name is not Ruth;);)

Anonymous:unsure::unsure:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, JSpencer said:

Congratulations on this very fascinating move forwards.  A top quality man, in a top quality job working with top quality people in a top quality company. 

Sounds like you are touting for a job working for Top Cash Back.

Roy

• Funny 4

What a snatch by Accurascale

Sad that RMWeb will loose the one vocal and communicable member of the Hornby Team on here (as they are otherwise impossible to contact/engage with via RMWEB).

Look forward to seeing how Accurascale UK develops with a very strong and engaged team.

• Like 1
  • Agree 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Nimbus said:

... except the Hornby 31 is not the sort of definitive representation that Accurascale aspire to. Above bogie level, the body shape is rather compromised, a story familiar from their Gresley gangwayed coaches.

The Nim.  

Maybe collect the 31 tooling and loose it on his way?

Luke

• Funny 4