Moorswater Cement.

Make over

When you´re not satisfied , you gonna thinking ,what shall i or what if ?

In this case you can try to make over  a better and smarter one as before you did .

It helps sometimes when you do things in another way and you learned about it what went wrong before.

A perfect micro is the taste of yours with  it´s own twist .

DSC08399.jpg

The plan is the most same av before except it is smaller and better to build it .

The size is now 46c, length and 20cm wide.The height is 30 cm , on both sides comes cassettes wich i can make a choice in what sort of train comes.

mwc222.png

Edited by AlexClass4F
  • Like 2

unexpected event

Past week has passed away my dad, wich i had not so good relationship like other sons and daughters .

When the divorce of my parents came 30 years  ago, my father goes is in a sort of spiral with many ups and downs.

Problems that you and i also can have , when your not listen to your health.He passed away with the age of 74.

My mom leaves her life with 56 ,buth i have many good memories of her and she liked the way of building my micro´s.

• Friendly/supportive 7

A little update

A layout how small it is can never without a building , mostly as you build a a typical theme for what you want .

I decide to have a station building in a regurly way , that stands on my micro .It comes with a small platforn and soon it will build.

peco-peco-nb12-landelijk-station-schaal-

• Like 3

DSC08460.jpg

DSC08461.jpg

I  started with a good sentence, to add some trees and brushes, along the platform i add some grass and is a begin what else to come .

Later i add some details so that it is not exaggerated.

Mostly of time i search and investigate what important is  to show it on the micro.

Edited by AlexClass4F
  • Like 5

The solution is simple for this result , try and try again , when you experience with trees , you can make it your own way when you are satisfied , then is it good enough , if not , start again and think what you want.

My job in real life is gardner , so for me is it simple and smart plan what i do everyday to copy in model .Railways in a natural era are good friends with  each other .

I have many ideas to build in the future and some micros  to complete the scene ,you won't see me building a busy micro so quickly.

Most of the micros I build are in fact the environment I live in or enjoy being in, nature.

• Like 1