New Transfers from Cambridge Custom Transfers

cctransuk

Osborn's Models have released their BR BM-type fresh meat container kit in 4mm. scale, in addition to the original in 2mm. scale. This is an excellent kit and can be constructed in moments - the one that I built this morning took five minutes, using superglue as the adhesive.

I have today produced a new sheet of transfers for these models, which covers all four BR diagrams - it is available in all the usual scales; see Sheet BL185 at https://www.cctrans.org.uk/products.htm

Regards,

John Isherwood.

Edited by cctransuk

22 hours ago, cctransuk said:

Osbourn's Models have released their BR BM-type fresh meat container kit in 4mm. scale, in addition to the original in 2mm. scale. This is an excellent kit and can be constructed in moments - the one that I built this morning took five minutes, using superglue as the adhesive.

I have today produced a new sheet of transfers for these models, which covers all four BR diagrams - it is available in all the usual scales; see Sheet BL185 at https://www.cctrans.org.uk/products.htm

Regards,

John Isherwood.

I have just finished the two Osborn's Models 4mm. scale BM containers - I'm very pleased with them.

IMG_5940.JPG.d6590b9bb49ecefa5f4ece9fae980b6d.JPG

John Isherwood.

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold

Just wanted to recognise John (Cambridge Custom Transfers) for exceptionally fast and efficient service. Asked a question, received a response back within an hour, ordered items and said high quality items turned up 2 days later. Can't get much better than that!

Thank you for supporting us especially during these tough times!

Ian

• Like 2
  • Agree 4

• RMweb Gold
On 15/09/2020 at 18:41, cctransuk said:

Osborn's Models have released their BR BM-type fresh meat container kit in 4mm. scale, in addition to the original in 2mm. scale. This is an excellent kit and can be constructed in moments - the one that I built this morning took five minutes, using superglue as the adhesive.

Regards,

John Isherwood.

I’ll be ordering at least two of these from Osborn’s; I’m seriously impressed with the lifting straps, so stand by for a small order in a little while, John (everything’s on hold for the blue box 94xx!).

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

I dropped an order for some transfers in the post on Christmas Eve morning, and the order was delivered yesterday (January 2nd).  In view of the time of the year, as well as the problems with the postal service, I thought that the service (by John and Royal Mail) ought be to praised.

Adrian

• Like 3