Afternoon All,

My first project for a complete rebuild is a Lima RES liveried 47 which I have picked up for pennies on eBay. I have big plans, inc Re-Motor, DCC Sound, Renumber, Detail, Weather etc.

However I can not find one photo (Apart from at its naming ceremony of 47701 of her wearing the Waverley name plate). She was named Waverely at Crewe Electric in 1997, before being bought privately in 1998 and leased back to Fragonset to help with loco shortages on the XC services.  Does anyone happen to have a clear photo fo her with the name on, still in Parcels livery? Google and flickr are not my friends today...! 

Very much appreciate help with this project.

Matt

Screenshot_2020-09-17_at_13_17_51.png

Edited by Tynecastle TMD
Spelling

2 hours ago, pheaton said:

it was already privately owned when it was named Waverley, from what I remember it was quickly painted into fragonset after that, it was the new owner (Tracey lear) that renamed it.

Damn, oh well guess I'm making a Loco in a livery that never actually ran, guess that will put some noses out of joint then ;). Hoping no one will mind too much when I run it on my layout in RES livery, complete with name plates and newly applied Eastfield Depot Plaques LOL!!!