Cavalex Models All new RTR HAA and variants in 4mm scale

Grimleygrid

1 hour ago, Michael Delamar said:

Very nice.

HOP AB version please.

If they’re easy to convert to other gauges say with 26mm axles ill take a full rake.

All of our wagons are designed to take 26mm P4 axles straight out of the box.

• Like 7
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Premium

A fantastic announcement Cavalex. 

I wonder if anyone could help me though because I'm a bit confused. Are their two types of the HAA wagon? I ask because on Flickr their are some modern green Freightliner variants as well as the old, smaller BR types which were used in BR days been hauled by Class 20s, 31s, 37s, 56s, 58s and 60s etc. If their are two types I am assuming that Cavalex are producing the older and smaller used during BR days with BR traction? The images above would certainly suggest so. I ask because I would be interested in modern Freightliner variants but not so much the older, smaller types used with BR traction, because it is out of my era. 

Thank you in advance. 

Kind Regards, 

Danny. 

11 minutes ago, DRS Crewe On A Mission said:

I wonder if anyone could help me though because I'm a bit confused. Are their two types of the HAA wagon? I ask because on Flickr their are some modern green Freightliner variants as well as the old, smaller BR types which were used in BR days been hauled by Class 20s, 31s, 37s, 56s, 58s and 60s etc. If their are two types I am assuming that Cavalex are producing the older and smaller used during BR days with BR traction? The images above would certainly suggest so. I ask because I would be interested in modern Freightliner variants but not so much the older, smaller types used with BR traction, because it is out of my era. 

Thank you in advance. 

Kind Regards, 

Danny. 

Hi Danny

it’s the earlier British Rail owned wagons that ran from the late 60s up to the early 2000s.  They were TOPs coded HAA and later HBA and HDA.  Seen on MGRs across the country.

Edited by mevaman1
Typo
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DRS Crewe On A Mission said:

I wonder if anyone could help me though because I'm a bit confused. Are their two types of the HAA wagon? I ask because on Flickr their are some modern green Freightliner variants as well as the old, smaller BR types...

Are you thinking of the HHA?

as far as I’m aware, TOPS code HAA has only been used on the BR 4 wheel hopper.

Edited by Trains4U
Typo fix
  • Agree 8
  • Thanks 1