Cavalex Models All new RTR HAA and variants in 4mm scale

Grimleygrid

• RMweb Gold

Quite a few short workings with them on local moves to cement plants etc, I’ve got a pic of one sat on top of the bufferstop in Westbury cement works about 15 years ago!

Unfortunately I haven’t ever seen an original RF 58 in such a short train! ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

All good for short trip workings but seeing a 58, as Alex posted, on such short trains was a definite rarity. I was used to seeing them at Osberton and along the East Coast when visiting the grandparents ;) 

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, MarshLane said:

Apologies if this has been asked previously, but I couldn't see it in the thread.  These are due Q3/Q4 2021 but can @KMS Railtech or @Trains4U say (roughly) when the money will be requested/due?  I have already filled out a interest form with both :P

Hi

Trains4U won’t ask for payment until they are in the country and about to be dispatched.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Trains4U said:

Hi

Trains4U won’t ask for payment until they are in the country and about to be dispatched.

Same for us, although we have had customers asking to start paying now in instalments which we are happy to arrange to help spread the cost. 

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Trains4U said:

Hi

1 hour ago, KMS Railtech said:

Same for us, although we have had customers asking to start paying now in instalments which we are happy to arrange to help spread the cost. 

Thanks for the quick response chaps - much appreciated. I have to say, my bank manager isn't happy with either of you!! :P

7 minutes ago, Trains4U said:

Hi

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

We are excited to show off a first glimpse of our decorated HAA samples, with more to follow in the coming days. However we are pleased to tease with a quick snap of it's features including, accurately modelled underframe detail with cast metal solebar, correctly designed brake discs where different types are required, hopper door bump stops over the axles and even the correct variants of the hopper door style based on the prototype, as can be seen in the image. Look out for the full painted sample reveal coming soon.

0ce543f1-73fc-4243-adb6-3b03eaabdbf2.jpg.cb141a53e5265f2f470fb7c6b8299e8a.jpg

• Like 19

• 2 weeks later...