Cavalex Models All new RTR HAA and variants in 4mm scale

On 19/11/2020 at 19:21, Mophead45143 said:

I do believe Down Under was referring to the early bodied variants which were confirmed last week. So far, I haven't seen any details for pre-ordering or running numbers yet.

The only models I can see on KMS Railtech & Trains 4U are the later bodied type, from the original announcement in September.

Cameron

Incase it’s been missed, (the CDA has its own thread), we’re delighted to be taking pre orders for the CDA packs now on the same links as before. 

Running numbers to be announced soon too!

• RMweb Gold

Yes, an early/original body style, there weren't many air braked wagons to use as barrier wagons at the time, so MGR's were used, some with specific branding for the working involved, the ones I remember were lettered for Thames Haven services.

To think laterally and alternatively, does anyone do the transfers to convert a production model.

Mike.

IMG_7533.jpg.0184627b9ee0894329c97c2c9a8f7cec.jpg

Since announcing our HAA family of wagons they’ve proven to be one of our most popular wagons to date. We’ve included two further unseen variants in the image above as well! Preorder details will follow in due course for these further variants. 

If you want to preorder the Cavalex HAA, HFA and CDA variants please follow the links below:

www.kmsrailtech.co.uk / Pre order the Cavalex HAA, and KMS exclusive HAAs here - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfdBrmkLW5ZPk2KV2hm3DaL3dnGr0xuPw9z9szbY86GaxS5fA/viewform

www.trains4u.com / Pre order the Cavalex HAA, and Trains4U exclusive HAAs here - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdhxZiTraMx17iMXCGB0JR2AtIfNL2xKBJoLBOxa02AH95veQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

• Like 5
  • Friendly/supportive 2