Laser cutting recommendations

Hi all,

I'm after some recommendations (or offers of help, paid of course) for a laser cutting service.

I'm in the process of building an industrial layout, where along the backscene is a stretch of steelworks building, based on Margam Abbey Works in Port Talbot:

https://www.architecture.com/image-library/ribapix/image-information/poster/margam-steel-works-abbey-works-for-the-steel-company-of-wales-limited-port-talbot-west-glamorgan-the/posterid/RIBA87933.html

It's quite a striking building in real life, and one I want to get right as it's really the centrepiece of the layout.  I've drawn up some etchings for the large window units between each block of the building, plus bits and pieces to make up all the railings.  However, I also need some parts for the structure that holds the window etchings - nothing too complex - I've attached a screenshot of the CAD design below. 

image.png.935acb2ec0517f389db7a869fa82ec13.png

The grey parts would be 6mm MDF, with the blue parts that the window panes sit against being 1mm plastic (or thin ply). 

Normally, I'd happily cut these sorts of thing out myself, for a one off structure, but due to the need to get the curve and angled cuts spot on across what will be 6 window units, and a desire for the building to look very consistent, I'm turning to laser cutting for these bits.

So, can someone recommend a reasonably priced supplier?  I've only ever used laser cutters before at work, for big sheet metal work, and most of the subcontractors I'm familiar with don't touch plastics or wood.

Alternatively, would anyone with the capacity at  home be interested in the work, for costs covered plus some beer tokens?

Thanks in advance

Alastair