S7 Group membership email bouncing?

Guest WM183

Hi all.

Just wondering if anyone else has been unable to email the membership officer of the S7 group? I want to join but my emails keep bouncing back as undeliverable.

Thanks much,

Amanda

I have spoken with the S7 Group Membership Secretary and he is not aware of any e-mail concern in the past couple of days.  However, as e-mails to committee members are "indirect" then there may be an issue at this time.  I am assured that the Membership Secretary is going to look into your concerns this evening.

regards, Graham Beare

(current member of S7G)

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, WM183 said:

Hi all.

Just wondering if anyone else has been unable to email the membership officer of the S7 group? I want to join but my emails keep bouncing back as undeliverable.

Thanks much,

Amanda

Perhaps its a sign?! 

11 hours ago, WM183 said:

Hi all.

Thanks much,

Amanda

Hi Amanda

PM sent

Dave

17 hours ago, dpgibbons said:

What is Paul's usual email response time at the S7 stores please?  I sent an order in a week ago and I'm wondering how soon to follow up.

I contacted Paul earlier on your behalf. He's been waiting for material to manufacture point filing jigs. His supplier is on furlough. He thought that he'd contacted everyone who was waiting. He will be milling new jigs at the weekend and will (presumably) despatch next week.

Dave