Dapol GBRf MJA Twin Packs - OO Scale

TravisM

• RMweb Gold

I’ve tried contacting Dapol via email a couple of times to find out if they ever plan to re-release their OO scale GBRf MJA twin packs but without much success.  There’s plenty in N, so I was wondering if they do a original run in OO, then a run in N and then repeat the process later on?

I have too mate, but they never bother replying. Apalling engagement with customers in my opinion.

I was watching 6 packs of them on ebay yesterday, they sold very quickly for a reasonable sum of approx £48 per pair - damn.

Would love a rake of these.

• Like 1

On 24/09/2020 at 01:21, jools1959 said:

I’ve tried contacting Dapol via email a couple of times to find out if they ever plan to re-release their OO scale GBRf MJA twin packs but without much success.  There’s plenty in N, so I was wondering if they do a original run in OO, then a run in N and then repeat the process later on?

olivias trains currently have some of both the GBRF and Freightliner livery 00 versions available

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
On 26/09/2020 at 20:32, Kaput said:

Considering the awkwardness of the ordering system at Olivia's thats unlikely :P

You mean the old fashioned way...

pick up phone, dial  0114 264 7449, talk to a human and place order ?

Ive found them to be quite helpful each time Ive dealt with them. Sure some prices might raise an occasional  eyebrow, but your in control of your actions, you don't have to order them. But they very often are the last stockist standing for many long sold out items, you cant be grudge them wanting rrp for it, if its been tieing up their cash for years waiting for you... thats the art of service.