White-metal kit for WD "Austerity" 2-8-0 - a request for help

After an auction bid (guess where?) I've just taken delivery of a 4mm scale white-metal body and tender kit for a War Dept. "Austerity" 2-8-0 . Lots of pieces and probably complete - but no instructions, diagrams or list of contents.  The kit was made by Cornard Model Co. but I think it has been reissued under at least one other label, McGowans, as I've found a very helpful illustrated account on RM web by bundeena2330 dating from 2011 of building the McGowans version - and it looks as if it may be identical to mine. Anyhow, what I'm hoping is that some kind modeller out there can point me towards the missing instructions and or diagram, ideally from a Cornard kit but probably just as usefully from a McGowans or any other white metal kit of this prototype.

Many many thank yous, bigherb - this is at least very similar and possibly identical to the kit I have - inckluding the Jouef chassis requirement - and actually that chassis came with the kit, though it needs a new drive band to make it run.  Thanks again.