Roco DB Pop Liveried coaches

Swissrail

Hi,

I found a sold set on Catawiki - it looks as though the length was 27cm so probably 1/100 scale, sorry.

Hunting through Modellbau Wiki, it looks as though Roco 44917 could be the 1/87th version: http://www.modellbau-wiki.de/wiki/Datei:ABuem_225_DB_51_80_31-70_150-2_Roco_44917.jpg (of 45002)

Or if you feel flush, track down the LS models versions (but I bet they're rare!).

Hope this helps,

John.

Thanks for the help. I only want the exact 1:87 versions as I'm a stickler for accuracy. I didn't know LS Models did the Pop liveried coaches. You're right though...they'll be as rare as hens' teeth and cost an arm and a leg!

• 1 month later...

In the end I went for the Roco full length 303mm POP coaches, 44917, 44920, 2 x 44921 and 44923. Add a Piko ARüm 216 half restaurant car, the three car Roco Touropa/Scharnow Reisen set and the Roco 44922 blue and white POP baggage car to bring up the rear and I have a very nice ten car tourist train from the early 70's.

Edited by Swissrail

• 5 weeks later...

Hi All,

Does anyone know if the Rowa pop wagen models are true scale or are shortened? I am looking at adding some coaches to a Roco rake, and am looking at the colours and types that Roco did not produce.

Regards

Jed in Australia