New video - Did Accurascale just announce a HAA?

• RMweb Gold

Just came across this new Accurascale video

Must admit I was spending a lot of time looking over Fran's shoulder trying to see what is on the shelves. That really looks like a HAA?

Edited by BR Blue
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• BR Blue changed the title to New video - Did Accurascale just announce a HAA?
  • RMweb Premium

Third shelf up on the very right (presenters left) look like possible HAAs, in with all the O gauge models. The glass door makes deciding if the wagon ends are flat or angled very difficult.

Edited by maq1988
*Detail

5 minutes ago, maq1988 said:

Third shelf up on the very right (presenters left) look like possible HAAs, in with all the O gauge models. The glass door makes deciding if the wagon ends are flat or angled very difficult.

I think the wagons on the same shelf as the mysterious grey object are 00. Although the heavily cropped image posted by adb968008 clearly shows what it is I think.

28 minutes ago, DRS Crewe On A Mission said:

I would agree with what others have said above. Second shelf down looks to be a OO HAA and fourth shelf down looks to be an N Gauge PCA. I wonder if Accurascale are going to venture into the N Gauge market and shrink their OO PCA to an N Gauge version?

Kind Regards, 

Danny. 

Done for Realtrack Models

Edited by slg
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
18 minutes ago, slg said:

Done for Realtrack Models

Thanks for that, just to clarify do you mean that the N Gauge PCA model pictured above is produced by Realtrack themselves? If so, do you know why Accurascale have a model in their cabinet, but alongside their own range of models? I'm assuming it's just to show it for/on behalf of Realtrack and to display both their own OO version alongside the Realtrack N version. 

Thank you in advance. 

Kind Regards, 

Danny. 

• RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, DRS Crewe On A Mission said:

Thanks for that, just to clarify do you mean that the N Gauge PCA model pictured above is produced by Realtrack themselves? If so, do you know why Accurascale have a model in their cabinet, but alongside their own range of models? I'm assuming it's just to show it for/on behalf of Realtrack and to display both their own OO version alongside the Realtrack N version. 

Thank you in advance. 

Kind Regards, 

Danny. 

The N gauge PCA was made by Accurascale for RealTrack

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
8 minutes ago, Mr.S.corn78 said:

The N gauge PCA was made by Accurascale for RealTrack

Thank you for confirming. 

Well you learn something new every day, I didn't know that and I try and follow Accurascale and Realtrack quite a lot. I also didn't know that any Realtrack models had been produced by Accurascale for them. Interesting to know. 

Kind Regards, 

Danny. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DRS Crewe On A Mission said:

Well you learn something new every day, I didn't know that and I try and follow Accurascale and Realtrack quite a lot. I also didn't know that any Realtrack models had been produced by Accurascale for them. Interesting to know. 

Well, the original topic appears to have disappeared off of RMweb but one can still find links to it - see the posted link to the missing topic that shows the topic was titled "accurascale-and-realtrack-team-up-to-release-pca-cement-wagon-in-4mm-and-2mm" in this 2 message link:

• Thanks 1