Great Western Supplement (OPC)

Does anyone have any of the same as I've shown below. I have List GW1, 6, 10.

But there are gaps between the following numbers.

7994 End of List 1

8237 Start of List 6

13236 End of List 6

13759 Start of L 10 

Was List 10 the last of these Supplements?

I would like to fill the gaps only if they cover GWR Coaches and Wagons.

Dave

List GW 6.jpg

Edited by kada33
Number error

What I didn't say in my last post was that I have a copy of the OPC list as a XLS file, this is 5 pages wide and a total of 1548 A4 pages!

So looking at the file again today I discovered in the column 4 pages across it gives the OPC list number. 1,6,10 and also BR005 which at the time I wasn't interested in.

So I'm no longer in need of information as asked for in my last post thank you.

What I have been producing today is a new xlsx file just for Wagons & Coaches, one for each List1,6,10. I've just finished List1 and that is 56 pages.

Dave

Hi Jim

As the photo shows you get the GWR lists of Swindon drawings. Recently I've been searching details for the BDV-Ts and in the lists 1,6,10 I have found the drawing numbers that refer to them. to give an example ref No. 8686 is the body GA drawing for BDVT on L463 for vans 118,9 & 121.

If you go onto the HMRS site and put in the search bar 8686 you will get a hit stating the details I've listed above. 

So there are no drawing in the Lists just references to Swindon drawing covering Locos, coaches, wagons, and all aspects of GWR life.

This is the first paragraph on page 1 of List1

This collection is made up of drawings, plans and diagrams, taken from the vast mass of preserved data stored for the past years at Clapham Museum. (now PRO at Kew I believe) It is of necessity only a cross section, and one which contains many types of drawings from many sources.

I've now finished producing the wagons and coaches from List.6 which amasses to 66 A4 pages.

Dave

• Thanks 1

On 10/10/2020 at 14:57, kada33 said:

Does anyone have any of the same as I've shown below. I have List GW1, 6, 10.

But there are gaps between the following numbers.

7994 End of List 1

8237 Start of List 6

13236 End of List 6

13759 Start of L 10 

Was List 10 the last of these Supplements?

I would like to fill the gaps only if they cover GWR Coaches and Wagons.

Dave

Dave,

I still have all the OPC/BR Joint Venture lists of drawings & photos relevant to the GW.

List 1 ends at 7994, but there is a 'Stop Press' listing 8200 to 8236

List 6 ends at 13758 - page 7 ends at 13236 so it looks as if you are missing page 8

I also have List 23 which lists 23287 to 24493 (but not sequentially!) & 26980 to 27046. all GW rolling stock drgs. The 2nd batch are broad gauge.

I can provide scans if required.

Martin

• Like 1

Hi Martin

I have the Stop Press on the end of page 14,

List 6 was my fault, page 8 ends with 13758/W

List 10 ends on Page 11 with 15731/E, is this the same as you have?

I shall be extracting the wagon and coach details from L10 today.

I would like a copy of L23 through to 27046 please, the broad gauge would also be very useful as a lot of BG underframes were used for NG (SG) rebuilds.

I'll PM you me details

Dave

1 hour ago, kada33 said:

Hi Martin

I have the Stop Press on the end of page 14,

List 6 was my fault, page 8 ends with 13758/W

List 10 ends on Page 11 with 15731/E, is this the same as you have?

I shall be extracting the wagon and coach details from L10 today.

I would like a copy of L23 through to 27046 please, the broad gauge would also be very useful as a lot of BG underframes were used for NG (SG) rebuilds.

I'll PM you me details

Dave

Hi Dave,

yes, my list 10 ends at 15731/E. I'll get list 23 scanned & off to you later today. Anyone else interested? It's laid out differently from the earlier ones in that its arranged in 2 columns/page but sideways on. That at least means the typeface size is larger & more legible. There's a total of 6 A4 sides - but each side has 2 page numbers.

Martin

• Like 1