Excellent service at Trains4U

Derekstuart

I don't normally write reviews unless there is something especially good or especially bad about a product or service. But in this case I believe Trains4U has given that especially good service and deserves the credit for it.

A passing comment from me about a photo of T4U's second hand display- particularly in relation to the now quite rare Heljan Kestrel- saw a PM from them telling me that it was still available and provisionally put aside for me if I wanted it. First point: here is a retailer that actually reads comments on their thread- most don't.

So, I phone up to pay for it and casually mention: "I don't suppose the Falcon and DP2 are still there though...." only to find they were.

Eventually I got over to collect them and I have to say how impressed I was with the shop; I can only think of one other shop that has such a comprehensive stock- everything from the latest releases through to the bits and bobs that we all tend to need from time to time. A quick browse saw me add a rather nice 4MT and equally attractive J15. Before I knew it, they were being tested on the T4U track to make sure they were all functioning OK- not all retailers do that!

So praise to T4U for reading their threads, for keeping those locos for me until I had chance to get there, for a really great range and for generally great customer service.

I'll be seeing them next payday for a 37 and K1...

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1