D&S Models L&Y CCT - Instructions and/or guidance.

Penlan

I have a D&S Kit of the L&Y CCT assembled, probably done some 30 years ago, but 
I can't find the instructions, and I haven't been able to find much on the internet.
I now know the livery etc., which has yet to be applied,
but on the model there's a plate as shown, which must have been in the instructions, but I can't locate any information as to what is/was on the plate.
Any help/guidance would be appreciated, and thus another item of stock can be put into service on the layout.

L&Y CCT #1.jpg

Edited by Penlan

ianmaccormac, Yes that looks about the same, thank you. Just need to enlarge it a bit now to get the feel of the lettering,  ah, nothing visible....
Although I had looked at the site before, I somehow had missed both the Refrigerator Van and the Horsebox in the Carriages section, the plate there is slightly narrower. https://lyrs.org.uk/new/carriages/   But on the Horsebox a clip can clearly be seen, unless it's a small 'drop-in' box for a label and the rest is for chalked instructions.
I had wondered at one stage if it was a form of Builders plate,

but they tend to be smaller and on the solebar.
Thank you both, ianmaccormac and Andy Hayter for your replies.

Edited by Penlan

Just to round out this query, I have posted this reply on the (almost) same topic elsewhere on RMWeb and on a Social media web site, where I had also raised this query 'Multi-Asking' :jester: 

With help from a couple of replies on RMWeb, we've found a photo of a very similar thing on a Horse Box via the L&Y Soc, web page for Coaches - The L&Y Soc's web pages are not working at this very minute, so I can't do a link.

What can be seen in this cruel enlargement is there appears to be either a label pocket at the top, or a large clip, if a Label Pocket, then I assume (always dangerous) that the area underneath would be for chalked instructions etc.,

Thank you 'One and All' for looking at this posting.

LYRS Horsebox Label Holder.jpg

Many thanks to those who've given guidance both here and on another thread.
We are almost done now, couplings a bit of trimming and another joins the (extensive) fleet. 
Of course if anybody has got a couple of the 'L.Y.R' on the HMRS LYR 'Loco's and Coaches' Pressfix sheet spare, that would be useful.

L&Y CCT - Model #1.jpg

Edited by Penlan