Rocco Wlan maus stuck in German! I need help with basics.

posneg6

I bought a new Rocco Wlan maus Black and I can not for the life of me change the language to English. HELP! I think I'm loosing my marbles with this one. I have the older Red Lockmaus but the black one has got me stumped. I'm in LOK 1 =wich is Loco 1 , I can get to menu 3 = settings or it say EINSTELLINGEN! I don't know what that means but it may be language! And then press OK and it says Display, press OK again and it says Helle press OK again and it says 4 I have no idea what I'm doing.

Please help, I know I'm going to feel like an idiot,,

I may have to factory reset but agin I need it to be in Eng so I can navigate there! so frustrating.

Edited by posneg6
So I can get to the settings menu and the first 4 options are about the display brightness contrast etc ets 4 options but I cant seem to get to the next menu which is USer interface and the first sub menu is language However I cant seem to get from the f

New problem now I've configured the new Wlan maus I have lost all my locos in the app! I had 9 locos with photos all programmed in Now they are all gone! the app somehow must have rewset itself when I connected the new Wlan mouse! 

It's not easy this DCC lark and I've been using Rocco for over ten years . 

Edited by posneg6
Now I will have to reprogram all my Loco into the app again but how do I transfer them from the z21 app to the new WLAN maus? any ideas?

Glad you got the language thing sorted. While I speak a bit of German, unfortunately I don't speak DCC!

Good luck/viel Glück/101101101101101101111000110100100100011001010010*

*Don't waste any time translating this mock-binary - it's just a random series of keypresses

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

As Iain says the app is separate you can transfer between mice but not between phone and maus, try rebooting the app by swiping it closed fully on the Home Screen as they should be there unless you, or a phone glitch, deleted them. 
It’s well worth creating an email export file and send to yourself once you’ve programmed everything so if the phone corrupts you can just reinstall from the email. 

Edited by PaulRhB
  • Like 1