The Blue Pullman Story Revised and Unabridged by Kevin Robertson and Mike Smith (inc Double Signed Numbered Limited Edition)

Mikeastons

My new book, The Blue Pullman Story, published by Crecy (nearly 400 pages in colour and b/w, casebound) co-written with Kevin Robertson is now available direct from us at mikeastons@hotmail.com or by joining my Facebook group 'The Blue Pullman' and sending me a PM . Also available is an exclusive double-signed and numbered limited edition of 128 copies only available direct from me. At the time of writing, 20 October 2020, only 36 of the limited edition remain, the others having been pre-ordered via the Facebook group. This new book is more than double the content of Kevin’s original 2005 book and includes much more factual and illustrative material including the recollections of those who both worked on and travelled. We also include information and images on the disposal and scrapping of these iconic units as well as information on the few artefacts that have survived.

The limited edition is £50 inc UK P+P
The standard book is £40 inc UK P+P

By buying from us includes a donation to the build of a replica Blue Pullman cab.

I look forward to hearing from you, and if anybody would like to discuss the book/ Blue Pullman itself, I will be happy to talk to you.

Here is a picture of the book plus some lovely artwork featured on the back cover that can be purchased from Stephen Millership together with some illustrations of my own collection of rare artefacts from these ‘Unicorn’ like trains; the speedometer from the first power car built, M60090 (later W60090), and also a first class seat from M60742 (later W60742).

I am intending to be on the first run of the new HST 'Midland Pullman' on 14 November 14 2020 and may even have some artefacts on display......

Regards,

Mike Smith

mikeastons@hotmail.com

Book Cover.jpg

Rear book external cover.jpg

IMG_2134.JPG

Appendix 11-2 First Class seat.jpg

Edited by Mikeastons
Correcting some grammar
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1