ZTC Controllers.

Paul_C

• 3 weeks later...

ZTC (Taunton Controls) havn't 'gone' (or gone bust) they are still trading online and by phone but their premises is closed to the public at the moment because of Covid 19. Their website is still up and running.  This is no different to lots of 'non essential' businesses at the moment, so any rumours about them shutting down are a load of B...........

I've just had an email from them confirming all this, and that (for example) their telephone helpline is open Tues to Sundays, and they are getting a new website.

• RMweb Gold

What's the current state of play with their development of what was the 511? Last time I looked at the website it seemed to suggest it was still in progress. I have a pair of 511s that I would be interested in getting upgraded in due course.

Andi

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Dagworth said:

What's the current state of play with their development of what was the 511? Last time I looked at the website it seemed to suggest it was still in progress. I have a pair of 511s that I would be interested in getting upgraded in due course.

Andi

They were doing upgrades last time I looked to what they described as (iirc) a 611.

• RMweb Gold
Just now, Kris said:

Which says at the bottom in red type

The system will start as soon as the 612 is in production   Please remember to have an upgrade you must pre book it into our system there is no charge until we can give a date and firm price

with no idea of when this is likely to be, and no indication of price that I can find.

Andi

• RMweb Premium

It was not very cheap when they were doing the upgrades to the 611. I considered it then bought a Z21 instead. Shame as I liked using the 511's handles.

• RMweb Gold
On 09/11/2020 at 18:22, Kris said:

It was not very cheap when they were doing the upgrades to the 611. I considered it then bought a Z21 instead. Shame as I liked using the 511's handles.

I have a 511 and a 611 and my son has a 505 - all great bits of kit. Interested to see when 612 breaks cover.

Roy

• Agree 1