Ravelstone Works

antony

16 hours ago, antony said:

Thanks for the comments, guys. Golfer's saloon and some 6-wheelers would be nice, Colm.

Here's video of her going off to collect some wagons. The decals show up differently in the video, not so obvious on the layout!

Wowwwwwwwww........and what a layout too!!  That viaduct..... and the couplers?  Final scene with both trains timed to exit from view at the same time is genius!!!!!

• Round of applause 1

Thanks for your comments. I've been fitting magnetic couplings - great for coupling, but no automatic decoupling!

I've put a decoder into 84, 'Falcon', and she's now on the roster. Another engine from harry Mulholland's Knockmore Junction layout, latterly he had her in a display case in the nursing home.

She was originally a clockwork model built by Fred Graham in the 1950's. When Harry got her, Adrian Rowland of North Star Designs rebuilt her and she was professionally painted by Larry Goddard. Way back in 2004!

1134197098_84onembankment.jpg.2a86225a04af7c9aa0284fd64163213e.jpg

Here a photo from 2010 at Knockmore Junction

906185429_P4132773-1(2).jpg.5d9bb9ef22973b4bd63e0b24204b0806.jpg

• Like 6

Truly outstanding stuff. I had the privilege of seeing Harry's "Knockmore Junction" in his house near the same location over thirty years ago. Nothing prepares you for seeing this amazingly accurate and realistic layout in the "flesh"! Just superb in every way.

• Like 1