Option pop up

Every time I come onto this site I get a pop up blocking the screen which I have to go through a long winded process to get rid of.

I'm  a model railway fan I like model railways so funny enough I come on here to peruse my interest. I dont want to come on here and buy Nike trainers or Quallcast lawn mowers and now face a full interagation on what my advertising preferences are.

Can any one block this please!

• RMweb Premium

Would that be this:

RMWebConsent1.jpg.6ac4963296e776c765973e7e3f2ccf72.jpg

Keeps popping up repeatedly and it's getting annoying....  I don't mind clicking it once and never seeing it again at least for six months but this has two or three times a day.

• Agree 2

• RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, John M Upton said:

Would that be this:

RMWebConsent1.jpg.6ac4963296e776c765973e7e3f2ccf72.jpg

Keeps popping up repeatedly and it's getting annoying....  I don't mind clicking it once and never seeing it again at least for six months but this has two or three times a day.

Not that frequent here. But once most days.

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Londontram said:

I dont want to come on here and buy Nike trainers or Quallcast lawn mowers and now face a full interagation on what my advertising preferences are.

There are existing topics about advertising that it would have been courteous to read and consider before launching missiles. If you don't want are pay to be a Gold member or just accept that the ads are a way we meet the costs of you and everyone else having the facility.

• AY Mod locked this topic