Hi all! 

Two shows out of the way now - BT&S performed reliably at both Highley and Hartlepool, apart from a sticking frog switch on No. 6 point, which will be replaced prior to the next outing to Colne in a few weeks. 

The layout had a visiting engine during the weekend at Highley, thanks to one of the event organisers, in the from of No. 686 'The Lady Armaghdale' in her red ICI colour scheme - a superb model which I wish i could have taken home to partner my MSC short tank!

There have been a couple of new additions to the fleet in BT&S house colours, with the grateful assistance of one of the chaps in the Modern Image O Gauge team, who has painting and weathering skills significantly better than my own! These are No. 1, a Ixion Hudswell Clarke, fitted with EDM's 3D printed sound setup, and No. 16, a Tower Models Class 02, fitted with a TTS MTU HST soundchip (picked up for £25 off Amazon!) with a Lais stayalive soldered onto the back of it - which makes a beautiful runner even with such a short wheelbase.

Couple more shows lining up for next year - in the meanwhile, I hope to see some of you at Colne!

Cheers,

Joshua

TheLadyArmaghdale.jpg

BT&S No 1.jpg

BT&S Fleet.jpg

Folwer Hartlepool.jpg

• Like 18

• 2 months later...

Hi all, 

BT&S is now ready for the next outing at the Pontefract show next weekend (28/29 Jan), after some further rewiring to the point control kit - the 15 pin connector on the layout finally giving up the ghost during the last show in Colne!

The layout is also out at another local show in Saddleworth on 11/12 March.

Cheers

Joshua 

• Like 5