What happen to the Slaters PO wagon kits (4mm)

5 minutes ago, Nick Holliday said:

At least the mystery has been solved.  I was wondering whether Mr Coopercraft had found a couple of hundred sprues down the back of his sofa, and wanted to pass them off as Slater's kits!

The Lancashire & Yorkshire continued to call all of them Covered Wagons until grouping.

Where does the line get drawn between cattle wagons and cattle vans? Presumably the passenger stock rating of the latter.

as i believe they have the moulds at slaters and believe they in the process of moulding some not 100% tho so dont quote me 

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
21 minutes ago, Siberian Snooper said:

It would have saved a lot of angst, if you had said that Messrs Slaters required the destructions in the first place and not led us on a wild goose chase.

@Onehalfpint13 has explained the reasons for his reticence: 

I've posted mine off first class so Slater's should have them on Thursday. But I think it would be rash to expect the kits to be available on Friday!

• Like 2
  • Round of applause 1

4 hours ago, Onehalfpint13 said:

What it is guys I’m searching for these instructions for a friend of mine who works at slaters and they are wanting to reproduce the wagons but unfortunately the instructions went to mr Dunn

so with out them having to retype them all out again this will save time and get them back on the market quicker 

@Compound2632

Had you pointed that out initially I am sure you would have met with a rather more positive response. 

As pointed out, Robert Tivendale at POWsides would probably also been able to help, had David White/Slaters contacted him. POWsides are still listing 4mm kits in their range.