KW Trams now stocking former ABS Streetscene tram kits. etc.

Mike Harvey

I did wonder what would happen with Adrian's stock of kits and patterns. he bought my range of GS Models bus kits back in 1981!

Did he do any motor bogie kits for the Bec Felthams as I've found 3 of those in a cupboard in various statges of builbing.

16 hours ago, roythebus said:

I did wonder what would happen with Adrian's stock of kits and patterns. he bought my range of GS Models bus kits back in 1981!

Did he do any motor bogie kits for the Bec Felthams as I've found 3 of those in a cupboard in various statges of builbing.

Hi Roy.

I have a couple of GS kits stashed away somewhere.

There are Bec motor bogies available from KW Trams. I think that the ones for the Feltham are built to order.

By the way, the chap who has acquired the ABS 4mm railway kits is from the South Hants club. Awaiting further info on what is happening with them.

All the best

Ray

• Informative/Useful 1

• 4 months later...
On 03/11/2020 at 21:27, wainwright1 said:

The bus kits and fittings have gone to the Model Bus Federation and the first items are starting to reappear.

The 0 gauge railway kits have gone to CSP Models.

The 4mm railway kits have gone to a member of the Waterlooville Club.

Ray

I wasn't aware there was a club on my doorstep Ray?

True , but that's not Waterlooville, as your quote of the address shows, 4 to 5 miles away.  I used to belong to that club back in the 70s and 80s when it was in Portsmouth. It was taken over by an EM modellers group who out voted us 00 members out. However not to be downhearted, we formed the Solent Area Group of the Tramway and Light Railway Society and still going strong. So as you see Ray, I'm well aware of the SHMRC, who are also still going too. Our interests are different and that's how it will continue, new members always welcome!

Tod