FERRY TANKS !!

Planning my next next next project and was looking in international ferry wagons by D. ratcliffe at the tankers (always liked tank wagons anyway) and like the idea of not having to build a rake of 20 wagons of the same type as in some cases only a handful where built 

if there's a better thread on here can you point me in the right direction please 

does anyone know if there's any ready to run stuff that's good to go out of the box (even the ho stock) got some cheap lima tanks coming and will have to do reworking on them 

where I can get the continental style axlebox from if anywhere ! john talbot used to make some .If non available may have to make/cast some. Also anyone make buffers 

transfers will be either railtec or Cambridge hopefully although may have to make some myself 

I mainly model 1978 ish couple of years either way and i live in Hull so the bp tanks have always been of interest 

sorry this first question is a bit vague but will narrow it down depending on the reply's i get (hopefully)

Edited by heavymetalwagons
Forgot stuff