Loco-hauled Birmingham Pullman- what type of cars used?

I have recently acquired the highly recommended Blue Pullman story completely revised and unabridged (Kevin Robertson/Mike Smith), surely this will be the definitive work on these iconic units. One of the chapters deals with the loco-hauled set of the early 1960`s, which I am aiming to make a representation of.  I have a Hornby Kitchen First and two Mk.1 First Opens that I am putting together from Replica components. 

My question is:  are the two Parlour Brake cars and the two Kitchen Seconds available in the Hornby range?  This would then complete a formation as detailed in the above book

Any help and information would be gratefully received.   Neil

I think the Birmingham Pullman service was introduced with the Blue Pullman Diesel sets - Western Region 8 car sets unlike the Midland Pullman 6 car sets.

And the Loco Hauled version only ran when the Blue Pullman had a fault

This is the only picture I have seen https://www.railwaymagazine.co.uk/1392/western-requiem/

A seven coach train with one, maybe two, Mk1 Coaches. No idea on the coach types

Peter

Thank you all for taking the trouble to reply.  Having delved a little further, I have found some possible answers:

In a not very current Hornby catalogue the following Pullman Cars are listed:

R4165 listed as 3rd Kitchen - is this externally identical to a 2nd Kitchen?

R4166 listed as 3rd Brake - is this externally identical to a 2nd Brake?

It seems to me that these Cars are the ones listed as a formation in the early 60`s.   Can anyone confirm this please?

Thanks again, Neil