O Gauge Bullhead Track

Miserable

1 minute ago, Crisis Rail said:

Why not MO?

Tower Models Blackpool have a decent service - the majority of their trade is MO.

Ian

Cost - everyone charges the same postage as a full box, not unreasonably, most won't supply single lengths anyway. Inc. Tower.

Hobby goblin in burslem has a box of flexi in stock. They also have a few points. Hes operating a click and collect service

Topp trains stafford also stocks it but is closed until december.

Triedent trains in nantwich stock it also and are operating click and collect.

Edited by meatloaf

3 hours ago, meatloaf said:

Hobby goblin in burslem has a box of flexi in stock. They also have a few points. Hes operating a click and collect service

Topp trains stafford also stocks it but is closed until december.

Triedent trains in nantwich stock it also and are operating click and collect.

Alas not O gauge according to their site.

17 minutes ago, Crisis Rail said:

Hope you got sorted - lack of exhibitions not helping the sourcing of bits - pricing things up for an assault on 7 mill myself - it seems cost goes out of the window in this gauge.

Ian

I'm hanging on in there for s/h (yep, cost! Especially the possible set of points) for a while after the card took a battering last lock-down, but at least I now know Hattons can do the biz.

I entered the exciting world of O gauge at the last lockdown, the 'small diorama' for something to do just grewed a bit, after being OO and N. It's expensive, but you can make so much either from scratch or kits, or bits of kits, you get (I feel) an lot more bang for you buck - adding lights to signal kits etc is relatively easy, that sort of thing.. Always hide your credit card before visiting Wizard Models or Invertrain, they both have so many 'Oh isn't that cute, I must have one' things in 7mm...

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Widnes Model Centre said:

Just to clarify.  Topp Trains are operating on Monday and Tuesday’s. Mike and Steve will both be there to deal with orders.

Cheers thanks for letting me know. I only said they were closed as there answerphone message said closed till december :)