Dapol Western Class Factory Sound

JST

I have been trying to search for (without success) some details of the above. In particular a list of the sound functions and specifically the horn function. I don’t like separate high and low horns and prefer high/low on one function. 
Does anyone here have one of the latest factory sound fitted models and if so what are your views on it?

Thanks

55 minutes ago, Mattgod69 said:

Hi, I have purchased Western Duke with factory sound recently. Would you like me to post a copy of the function key notes for your perusal?

Matt

That would be excellent! Many thanks. I have sent you a PM.

John

Edited by JST

• 3 months later...
On 08/11/2020 at 22:44, Mattgod69 said:

Hi, I have purchased Western Duke with factory sound recently. Would you like me to post a copy of the function key notes for your perusal?

Matt

Hi Matt.

I'm planning to buy a Dapol Western.  I'd like to get the sound fitted version but would prefer to have seen a demo video of the Factory fitted sounds before committing.  I've searched YouTube but only find video demos of separately purchased and fitted sounds in the Dapol Western Class 52.

Is there any chance you have a video that demonstrates the factory fitted sounds that you can share?  

Without intending to put you on the spot, are you happy with the factory fitted sound in your Dapol Western? Any regrets?

Thanks in advance. 

Adrian