Ffestiniog Railway in 1991.

Evening All,

As I can't go out to film and photograph trains at the moment, I've been passing the time digitalising some of my old video tapes.  And today I started doing some old FR ones.  The first part of the first one is now on YouTube and this features the EARL OF MERIONETH, MOUNTAINEER and a blue LINDA in 1991.   

If anyone fancies having a look, this is where you'll find it:

Hope it's of interest.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Afternoon All,

The second instalment of my 1991 Ffestiniog Railway video is now on YouTube.  This part has MOUNTAINEER in the starring role:

Hope you like it.

Edited by 45669
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Evening All,

Part Three of my 1991 Ffestiniog Railway video is now on YouTube, so come with me for a ride from Porthmadog Harbour Station to Tanybwlch behind Double Fairlie 0-4-4-0T MERDDYN EMRYS:

Hope you enjoy the ride.

• 4 weeks later...

Evening All,

I'm still whiling away the lockdown hours going through my old VHS tapes and putting some on YouTube.  One of the most recent ones is another part of my Ffestiniog video taken in 1991 and it features a ride from Tanybwlch to Blaenau behind MERDDIN EMRYS.  If anyone would like to join me for the ride, here's the link:

Hope it's of interest.

Edited by 45669

• 3 weeks later...

Morning All,

I've put the final part of the video from 1991 on YouTube if anyone would like to have a look. It shows MERDDIN EMRYS departing from Blaenau Ffestiniog and a blue LINDA bringing a train in. There is then a ride on the train up to the summit. Hope it's of interest:

TTFN,

Ron.

Edited by 45669
Re-did the link.