name & number plates for DHR locos

ecgtheow

In 2012 I bought name & number plates for a DHR Class B 0-4-0 tank from either Narrow Planet or Guilplates (see the draft sketches below) & now need the same again for another Class B loco & a Class C pacific, but I can't remember which company I bought them from. I asked both companies in April at the height of the Covid pandemic first peak & understandably the etchers for both were closed so neither company was forthcoming. They probably had no idea when they would be trading again. I asked Narrow Planet, who previously had standard DHR name & number plates on their website, again recently but they are not taking orders again until next year & probably won't start supplying any custom etched stuff until much later. Can anybody identify another source for the number & name plates I need, please? 

DHR Class B number plates, etc.png

Many thanks to both of you. I will certainly investigate Silver Tray. The problem with waiting is that I am in my 70s so waiting too long means perhaps I won't be around when Narrow Planet are ready to make etches for me agin!

Regards,

William

3 hours ago, ecgtheow said:

Many thanks to both of you. I will certainly investigate Silver Tray. The problem with waiting is that I am in my 70s so waiting too long means perhaps I won't be around when Narrow Planet are ready to make etches for me agin!

Regards,

William

Being in the same age group I should have thought of that, but prefer not to!

Phil T.