Flashback - the North Yorkshire Moors Railway in 1992.

Afternoon All,

I took some video of the NYMR during a visit in 1992 and I have now put the first instalment on my new YouTube channel.  If anyone would like to have a look, here's the link:

Hope it's of interest.

Edited by 45669
  • Like 3

• 45669 changed the title to Flashback - the North Yorkshire Moors Railway in 1992.

Afternoon All,

A further instalment of my NYMR video taken in 1992 is now on YouTube.  Here's the link if you'd like to have a look:

Hope it's of interest.

Edited by 45669
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Evening All,

I'm still putting my lockdown time to good use by adding some old video tapes to my new YouTube channel.  The latest addition is a further instalment of my 1992 video shot on the NYMR and this is the link if anyone would like to have a look:

Hope it's of interest.

Edited by 45669
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Evening All,

I'm still whiling away the lockdown hours by putting some of my old VHS videos on YouTube and the latest one is a further instalment of the footage I shot on the NYMR in August, 1992.  Hope it's of interest:

TTFN,

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

The trains might not be running at the moment, but you can join me for a virtual train ride behind WD 2-10-0 601 in August, 1992.  So turn up the volume, sit back and enjoy:

TTFN,

Ron.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Morning All,

If anyone would like to have a look, I've put a further instalment of my 1992 NYMR video footage on YouTube; it covers a journey from Pickering to Newtondale Halt behind WD 2-10-0 N. 601.  It was filmed from the first carriage right behind the engine, so turn the sound up!

Hope you like it.

TTFN,

Ron.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Afternoon All,

One of my recent uploads to YouTube is a further instalment of the archive video shot on the NYMR in the summer of 1992.  It was filmed from the train on severe gradient through Newtondale behind a WD 2-10-0:

Hope it's of interest.

The earlier instalments can be seen here if anybody hasn't seen them:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFsbViNeGSHkPmgikUW0ViCnDvrkB5UQ-

TTFN,

Ron.

• 3 months later...