Model Railway Scenes

MrTea

• RMweb Premium

My first order from Model Railway Scenes arrived this morning with an little extra surprise in the package. 

BC727879-F9E4-4028-874D-204D582407A0.jpeg.89d79123d389f4ba102746dc62926cf3.jpeg

I needed some relay cabinets for the lineside on my Swiss layout. I found these online and they looked to be a good match. 

I gather Model Railway Scenes are a new manufacturer this year but they look to have a range of useful detailing parts for modellers in 7mm, 4mm and 2mm scales. 

I’ll post an update when I’ve got these installed on the layout. 

Ian

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

I’ve just received my order with the 4mm platform trollies amongst other bits and pieces. Look really good and they were kind enough to throw in some salt/grit bins which is great, I can make use of those.

Would recommend, satisfied customer, no connection etc etc :clapping:

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium
On 14/11/2020 at 15:34, D6775 said:

Have to agree, excellent service and some interesting bits, will be keeping an eye on what they add to the 7mm range. I had some Jerry Cans and these trollies:

TrolleysA.jpg.d61c570a3217ef744a28570b968df036.jpg

Where did you get the decals for the trollies from please or are they ‘home-grown’?

7 hours ago, Banger Blue said:

Where did you get the decals for the trollies from please or are they ‘home-grown’?

They are Railtec,  they do custom ones, just tell them.the station name you want. I ordered mine at 2pm on a Thursday and they arrived Friday!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

13 hours ago, Banger Blue said:

As Rob say's they're from Railtec but Steve hasn't listed 4mm ones yet, I am pretty sure he is planning to shrink them though.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, D6775 said:

As Rob say's they're from Railtec but Steve hasn't listed 4mm ones yet, I am pretty sure he is planning to shrink them though.

Great minds... 2mm, 4mm and 7mm now available in response to the existing thread:

https://www.railtec-models.com/catalog.php?search_str=luggage+trolley

4mm image:

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Round of applause 1

Hi All,

I can only endorse what others have said previously.

These items are an excellent addition to your layout.

I was particularly interested in the trolleys so ordered these a few other products. I have now painted them up & they look really good.

Well recommended.

IMG_3422.PNG

Edited by CB Rail
  • Like 1

Hi everyone,

Thanks to spotting some really nice 7mm items on RMweb, I took a look at Model Railway Scenes website and found several items for detailing I was after in 4mm. Even better a £5 discount code popped up whilst browsing off a £20 order. My order arrived today very well packed in a slim box and an added pack of grit bins which I can certainly find a use for too. I’m very impressed with the quality, sharpness and detail. There was also a nice thank you email from Pete as well. Very impressed and will be keeping an eye out for future products being added to the range.

thanks

Mark

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...