Lockdown Fen 4mm W&U(ish)

Gilbert

• RMweb Gold
15 minutes ago, 37114 said:

The Drewery is looking excellent Chris. And you know you really do want to buy the model of D6700....

I'n not unhappy with the body. The chassis however is playing up a bit....I may actually have to buy a decent one...

As for D6700....you are a very bad person....

2 hours ago, Gilbert said:

I'n not unhappy with the body. The chassis however is playing up a bit....I may actually have to buy a decent one...

As for D6700....you are a very bad person....

Even the latest version can be problematic, I ended up disconnecting the jack shafts on both of my class 03's.

Use the same excuse I do: Split box class 37's got everywhere, it is just there was never a spotter there to see it; that is how I justify 37029 on the Avon Street branch...

• Informative/Useful 1

2 hours ago, 37114 said:

Even the latest version can be problematic, I ended up disconnecting the jack shafts on both of my class 03's.

Use the same excuse I do: Split box class 37's got everywhere, it is just there was never a spotter there to see it; that is how I justify 37029 on the Avon Street branch...

Mine died. It has been replaced by a J70. The problem with a 37 on Upwell Drove is once its in the headshunt there's no room for anything else. A class 15 however.... :)

Alex

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, wiggoforgold said:

Mine died. It has been replaced by a J70. The problem with a 37 on Upwell Drove is once its in the headshunt there's no room for anything else. A class 15 however.... :)

Alex

24s work quite well...

50026382802_333767a590_z.jpg

• Like 8
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
21 hours ago, coline33 said:

The end is in sight now its got all its tackle on show!   Pull its pants up (or its kilt or skirt)!!!   

I'm just breathing a sigh of relief the latest Accurascale announcement was not an 04...............

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Gilbert said:

I'm just breathing a sigh of relief the latest Accurascale announcement was not an 04...............

Not entirely sure what led me to do it  but I just missed out on a W&M Railbus on ebay over the weekend............

This East Anglia thing is getting out of hand...

Rob. 

• Like 4
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, NHY 581 said:

Not entirely sure what led me to do it  but I just missed out on a W&M Railbus on ebay over the weekend............

Rob. 

Chap who bought Dock Street brought one over when he collected the layout, Sound and stay alive. Very nice.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
23 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

Chap who bought Dock Street brought one over when he collected the layout, Sound and stay alive. Very nice.

Yep. I will be looking for one in the future. 

Two were sold on the weekend. There's still one on there but its not the version I'm after. 

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

1 hour ago, NHY 581 said:

Rob. 

No names, no pack drill, but I seem to recall a certain proponent of the GWR having one which he ran on Diddington.  It was a rather nice model.

Alex

PS have you thought about a class 15?

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
25 minutes ago, wiggoforgold said:

No names, no pack drill, but I seem to recall a certain proponent of the GWR having one which he ran on Diddington.  It was a rather nice model.

Alex

PS have you thought about a class 15?

At the risk of further clogging Chris's thread......

I have thought about a Class 15 and again there are some on ebay at present. 

I think the dieselisation side of things might have to wait for a smidge..........unless......

Rob. 

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold
18 minutes ago, NHY 581 said:

At the risk of further clogging Chris's thread......

I have thought about a Class 15 and again there are some on ebay at present. 

I think the dieselisation side of things might have to wait for a smidge..........unless......

Rob. 

I may or may not have one in the LDF fleet......decent price at Kernow....allegedly..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

I may or may not have one in the LDF fleet......decent price at Kernow....allegedly..

Lalalalalalalala.......:blush:

• Like 1
  • Funny 1