Info needed re: Freight flows South Yorkshire/North Lincolnshire circa 1998-2003

AntF92

Hi all, hope someone can help with my query.

I've had many aborted attempts to build a layout but what I am eventually aiming for is a representation of the railways as they were in my native South Yorkshire (Doncaster, to be precise) in the late 90's/early 00's. This was when I was actively trainspotting and though I remember lots of 56s, 58s, 60s (and 66s) etc pulling long rakes of freight wagons my interest in the wagons and their loads was nought compared to the locos hauling them at the time. I'm setting out to eventually model the area in 00 and have amassed a fleet of about 40 locos so far, but I need to know exactly what freight formations/wagons I should be looking at purchasing. One of my favourite places to spot was Barnetby in North Lincolnshire, and local stations like Stainforth, Hatfield etc, so there was plenty of goods going to/from Immingham and Grimsby. Beyond the obvious MGR formations could anyone else help me out with info about the consists and the wagons used? There is a treasure trove of photos on the web but they don't help me work out exactly what I'm looking at very clearly. Specifically I'm looking at a period of roughly 1998-2003. 

Appreciate any help with this.

Oil an fuel trains from Immingham

Iron Ore to Scunthorpe

"Bin Liners"

All of those seemed to be very regular flows in the general area, and I worked on the railway there, at that time - Sadly I never paid all that that much attention "cos they were always there" 

Thanks for the responses chaps, wagon type particularly is useful and all very helpful info. I'm beginning to realise just how much diversity there was even just 20 years ago.  I'll have a look at eBay for old copies of Freightmaster.