New Members Are Unable To Register.

I have just heard via anoter model railway site I am on that three members tried to join this site recently and they were unable to because they could not get past the security question... E.g. "Name a model railway manufacturer beginning with B" and they tried Bachmann, Bachman and various ways of spelling it and tried contacting the site seperately and could not get anything to work. I thought it was just one member, but two others have said they have tried joining and found the same thing, so could someone check it out please. Thanks. 

• RMweb Gold

There seem to be a lot of bugs about. I have just tried to access my photo-sharing site - ipernity. It has had uploading issues recently and now seems to be off-air completely. Ancestry website also is having problems with its 'Hints' service, which tells one about the info other users have found about people in your family tree. Is the interweb about to collapse and die? 

• Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

• Moderators
30 minutes ago, Wayne Kinney said:

One of my customers is trying to sign up also, it just comes up with this:

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX0

If they can...

On 25/11/2020 at 19:33, AY Mod said:

There's a bug I'm trying to resolve. Please ask them to message me via the RMweb Server Updates Facebook page.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Glad I found this topic. I also have a friend who has been trying to register on rm web for over a week now and has been unsuccessful. I've already tried doing the registration on her behalf without any success.

On 30/11/2020 at 16:57, Wayne Kinney said:

One of my customers is trying to sign up also, it just comes up with this:

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX0

This is exactly the kind of response I got as well and I'm sure she mentioned the same thing

On 26/11/2020 at 01:03, AY Mod said:

There's a bug I'm trying to resolve. Please ask them to message me via the RMweb Server Updates Facebook page.

Is there an alternative way? She doesn't use facebook.