Gn15 Gnatterbox

mike lee

this is what was said on NGRM on the 6th November

one user said,

"I messaged him about it a few weeks ago and had he said that php version has been upgraded on the server and it's incompatible with the software but he wasnt able to fix it at the moment."

The site's owner replied,

"Yes it's broken, I think i now know how to fix it , the next problem I have is that my main laptop died a couple of months ago and on it was the software I need to access the Gnatterbox. Now I can reinstall that software, but it had all the addresses and passwords i need to do this all setup ready. Now i need to find either where I put the piece of paper with these all on, or find out where i saved the config file which has them all in - the problem is windows and the program files where on the SSD and i haven't the bit of kit to connect this to a USB socken on my current laptop. Alternatively I need contact my hosting supplier and et them to reset all the passwords.

At the moment I'm still feeling poorly and not up to sorting all this out.

Sorry folks, but I will get it back in the not too distant future."

there has been no update from him on that thread since

Edited by sir douglas

I hope the site owner is feeling better soon, and it isn't Covid-19. :(

The website is full of inspirational modelling, and I keep feeling drawn towards Gn15 (maybe I should finally build Hollingworth Lake that I planned some 35+ years ago as a teenager!). It would be a loss to the modelling community as a whole should the website cease to exist.

Edited by SteveyDee68

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...