shapeway deals

another deal starts today

Free Shipping - Use code "FREESHIP21"

*Promo code FREESHIP21 is good for free shipping using Standard or the least expensive shipping option. Order must meet a minimum of $99 USD per order before taxes and VAT. Order must be placed during the offer period. If you order a design during the promotion period that cannot be printed or is rejected for any reason, we cannot apply the discount to future orders (even if the original designs are repaired and reordered). Code cannot be combined with other discounts or offer codes. No cash value. Discount does not apply to past purchases. Eligible with economy or priority manufacturing. Code is active starting April 16, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time and expires April 23, 2021 at 3:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time. Shapeways reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time prior to April 23, 2021.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Covkid said:

Hi rue d etropal.

I am considering ordering a GRCW class 100 bofyshell from Shapeways. Do you know if there are any deals imminent please ?

Thanks

There are no deals on at the moment. We shop owners, as Shapeways calls us, are privy to no more info than any other website user. Deals are usually sprung on us the day before they happen without any actual details of the deal, we just have to wait and see the same as everyone else. It is very frustrating. 

• Agree 1

Over the past 2 years there have not been many deals. I think online trade has been up compared to pre pandemic times so there has been less need to introduce deals. They are essentially marketing tricks to increase business.There tends to be one around the time of Cyber Monday, I suspect because many other online companes have deals.

On 27/07/2021 at 09:56, Covkid said:

Hi rue d etropal.

I am considering ordering a GRCW class 100 bofyshell from Shapeways. Do you know if there are any deals imminent please ?

Thanks

They have been running a 15% off promotion for new customers which I have seen on Facebook usually with complaints about the cost of the product and the post Brexit and Covid shipping and taxation costs. MYFIRSTPRINT is the discount code.

Edited by Mike Harvey
spelling

They have been running a 15% off promotion for new customers which I have seen on Facebook usually with complaints about the coat of the product and the post Brexit and Covid shipping and taxation costs. MYFIRSTPRINT is the discount code.

Thanks Mike.  Might give that a whirl, and thanks to others for their responses too.

• Like 1