Locomotionmodels celebrate 60 years of the Class 37 with an exclusive model from Accurascale

AY Mod

On 17/11/2023 at 18:13, Locomotion No. 3 said:

Hi there, apologies you haven't received any communication from us regarding your pre-ordered model. If you email queries-locomotionmodels@locomotion.org.uk, we will be able to send you a secure payment link, and your Class 37 can be sent out as soon as we have received payment. Please note, we aim to respond to all email queries within 5 working days. Thanks!

Alas no e-mail reply yet 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, Chilly said:

Alas no e-mail reply yet 🤷‍♂️

Hello, 

Could you please send me in PM your contacts details and I can check this with the team. 

We do see on occasion our email replies going into junk/spam email boxes but I can check further once I have your contact info.

Thanks

Tom

On 29/11/2023 at 13:37, Tom Mackie SMG said:

Hello, 

Could you please send me in PM your contacts details and I can check this with the team. 

We do see on occasion our email replies going into junk/spam email boxes but I can check further once I have your contact info.

Thanks

Tom

Had the phone call and made the payment so hopefully dispatched in next couple of days 👍

• Like 1

No 36 has arrived and looking forward to giving it a run, plain looking compared to the others I have from AS but that makes it somewhat appealing and I think it could become my favourite 🙂

Edited by Chilly
  • Like 2

On 28/11/2023 at 12:11, wrex said:

I sent a query through yesterday as I’d paid the balance in late October this year after their prompting email, but had no sign of the order.

Had a reply this morning saying they have them waiting in stock but still needed the balance payment - I’ve supplied their confirmation of payment email and a statement screenshot so fingers crossed that gets it moving.

It's possible there’s some order limbo where yours is waiting too!

I sent them an email and apparently they wanted to check my address before mailing it out. They said they had tried to contact me but I’d had no emails, despite receiving updates from them in the past. My phone is often turned off as I’m not allowed it on at work so I’m guessing they called and didn’t leave a voicemail. All sorted now and the model has safely arrived 

• Like 4
  • Friendly/supportive 1