2021 hopes

Hilux5972

• RMweb Gold
4 hours ago, Steamport Southport said:

That's just the stuff that was delayed from last year.

Going to be a big hit for some of us when they do turn up. I reckon quite a few will have pre ordered the full sets of things like the APTs and Coronation Scot, and others more than one of the LNER locos.

Hornby's 2020 "Big Shift North" saved me several thousand pounds of anticipated/hoped-for expenditure. They'll have plenty of others to take up the slack, though.

I have a very nice new camera outfit to show for it, and still have a shopping list for expanding that!

My second-hand Hornby acquisitions actually exceeded the new over the past 12 months, which was a completely new experience! I have just two outstanding Hornby pre-orders, the preserved T9 and the Express Dairy Ruston.

Hoping for much more today..... 

John

Edited by Dunsignalling

4 hours ago, Steamport Southport said:

APTs

I haven't ordered one, but I can see myself buying one just because I think they are cool, despite being 30+ years before my layout. Possibly along with a IC 91/mk4 rake and Swallow HST if they do one again unbuffered in the correct colour!

Depends what today brings.

Edited by TomScrut

• RMweb Premium
1 minute ago, ColinW said:

Sanity? Missing.... For some people that has been happening a lot in the past year!!!

Colin

No surprise when you compare your useless PM to our fantastic PM down here in New Zealand. But that’s going into politics so will go no further with that! 

• Agree 5
  • Funny 1

And with less than an hour to go, Hornby are maintaining a cool, calm and collected air, not even a countdown clock on the home page, and a block advertising "New for 2020"...

lessthananhour.jpg.4f4ccf967930879f97eb5f41a1be78e7.jpg

I should imagine that they have all the gubbins set out already and they'll slap on a new homepage come the hour, with appropriate links.

Would Hornby be so organised?  :jester:

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

1 minute ago, Rockalaucher101 said:

"Everybody wants something but there's nothing for them..."

Shhhhhh....  Don't say that!

3 minutes ago, Jenny Emily said:

“In a world where froth flows abundant, only one manufacturer can stand tall and deliver the trains......”

Provided they're within gauge....

Hornby 2021 ANNOUNCEMENTS WILL BE AVAILABLE HERE FROM 10.00 (IN FULL) FROM 10.00 - A FEW SURPRISES!

I'm prepared to be surprised!

• Like 2

• Moderators

I'll close this off for now. All the announcements will appear here from 10.00 with a separate topic for each element.

I have now posted an update with revised delivery dates for 2020 announcements here - 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

• AY Mod locked this topic