NJI Grade Crossing Flasher Controller external bell unit wiring

Just wired the sub board for my grade crossing with NJ InternationalI lights, arms etc and FlashMaster controller and wondering how to trigger my external bell board - an ITT GL sound module. (I thought I knew, but ho-hum...)

The issue I think I have is that the FlashMaster board has two outputs labelled as below. pin 8 and pin 9 labelled BELL+ve and BELL-ve external bell trigger,  (I assume 'going' is a typo for gong) but the ITT sound board has only a simple pusbutton connection (in and out) to trigger the sound. There is a note on the sound board documentation which stresses 'Do not put any voltage in any switch input terminals'.

I cannot see from the Flashmaster doc'n whether its pin 8 and pin 9 are just effectively a push button or applies a voltage and I'm reluctant to experiment and blow a board. An afterthought, where do I connect pin 6 GND?  Has anyone used this configuration successfully or can anyone offer a steer please.

I have searched RMWeb and I've not been able to find any NJI FAQs or 'owt else on Google.

Any help or a steer to somewhere else would be great. Thanks guys. Frank

IMG_9810.jpg.b1ae11431e97db2e6a70fa921a9296d0.jpg

Problem solved. I contacted george@ittproducts.com and received a response within the hour. The solution is shown in the image below and have posted it here for reference. George couldn't have been more helpful.

408481552_NJIFlashmastertoGL300-2018.jpeg.3adef1ff35a5b220f825f46590845fa3.jpeg